Friday 2 March 2012

New Girls

The pony parcel from my sister arrived yesterday. I've not got a pony carousel which feels like one of the best purchases of the year. I felt like a child again when I was playing with it. It plays music and it moves and and and! ;)
It also came with a bonus Sweetie Swirl. I love that she has glitter on her cutie mark. She has the same hair colour as Ploomette does, which is a bit silly. I wish they didn't keep re-using things so much. I'm okay with there being so much pink but if everypony eventually changes into a pink pony with the same kinda hair I'll stop buying them. Maybe. Possibly.
Anyway, I love Sweetie Swirl. :)
Star Swirl on the other hand, is probably my favourite pony now. I'm simply in love with her colours. She's super cute and my eyes always stop to look at her when I admire my pony collection now. Not sure if it's because she's so different colour or what but she's truly the gem of my collection now.

I need to figure out how to style their hair now. It's somehow more stressful with these special ponies. I feel like they need something special. Haha. :D

Also, I'm looking for Daisy Dreams and Rainbow Flash sets. Does anyone know of any place where they're sold apart from eBay? Finland or UK? I have agents in both countries. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Star Swirl on yksi miun suosikkejani myöskin! Jotenkin kaikki värit loksahtaa siinä vaan niin nätisti paikoilleen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo, se on parhain väri tähän asti. Jotenkin tuo väritys tekee siitä tuollaisen tosi söpön nöpönenän näköisen. :D Kaikki muut ponit on melko näkyviä ja räiskyviä mutta Star Swirl vähän tummempi sävyisenä on vain "hiljaa kaunis". :)

      Delete