Monday 5 March 2012

Honeybuzz



Honeybuzz is one of my newest additions to the pony herd. She was one of my favourite ones among all the ones that have been released so far so I was very happy to have won her off eBay for a reasonable price. :) The bumble bee cutie mark is probably the cutest one so far!

While I've been photographing ponies, I've noticed that a couple of them have kind of developed a "photograph personality". Don't know how to really begin explaining this but I'll try anyway! It feels like they photograph the best from certain angles and in certain poses depending on which pony I'm shooting. For example, Lily Blossom looks the best in photos that have been taken really close to her face and right in front of her and I feel like Rarity looks her best when she turns her head to look behind her. It's kinda like giving personalities to the ponies with the camera. :D I wonder if this is something that happens to other collectors who photographs their figures a lot or is this because I spend too much time with my ponies? Haha. :D Either way I'm quite enjoying photographing my precious little plastic horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment