Thursday 8 March 2012

Pony Creator


I made a pony version of myself on the Pony Creator and got so into it I made a version of my other half as well. We look dashing.
Mine has true-to-life kinda hair colour as well as freckles. White body colour and pink nose are because I like white and am also very pale skinned, blush easily and my nose is always red. My cutie mark is a dog's paw with an upside down heart symbol as the middle. Simply because I love dogs (and other animals) and am also very romantic person. :) My boyfriend's hair colour is true-life-ish as well, he's got a tiny beard (they didn't have bigger ones!) and cool black-framed glasses. :) He likes good stories and reads a lot so a book seemed like a good cutie mark for him.
I kind of want to get custom ponies of us now.... Haha. :D

My little sister made one of herself as well.
I love how grumpy she made her pony version look. :D My sister has blonde hair and glasses and that body colour is one of her favourites. She couldn't decide on a cutie mark yet though. They're surprisingly hard to come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment