Tuesday 6 March 2012

Minty & Sweetberry


I seem to be dangerously close to falling in love with the G3 ponies as well.
These two, Minty and Sweetberry, are my little sister's old ponies which she bought as a kid with her own money. She was the age when children feel like they shouldn't be playing with toys anymore but are still unable to stop admiring new toys in stores. She fell in love with these two ponies though and took them to the cashier all embarrassed and stuff. And am glad she did! Because now we have two adorable pony toys with an interesting backstory! My sister kept them really well and brushed their hair regularly to keep them straight and silky. :)
She sent them to me last week because I asked if I could put them on display as she was keeping them in a box.

After admiring these two for a week or so I'm beginning to dream of getting more G3 ponies. I've got my eye on a couple of pretty ones and have been secretly bidding on some of them on eBay in case I'd win them with ridiculously low prices. But so far I've had no luck with any of them. Guess it's because I'm expecting to win them with just a couple of pounds. Heh. :)
I really like Twirlerina and have been trying to find her with a reasonable price. She's the perfect colour and has glitter and everything!

I'm trying to control my need to get G3 ponies though. I don't want to end up struggling to find space for my ponies and I don't want to end up having to keep them in a box, out of sight. So I'm only letting myself pick a couple of favourites and that's it. :) G4 are my main target anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment