Wednesday 7 March 2012

Too Much Pony

I've gone a bit pony crazy during the past month and have so many friends and fellow hobbyists fetch me ponies I sometimes feel like running a pony mafia.
I've had many (almost too many) additions to my herd this week. One of the most fun ones being a box that came from the USA and was full of single ponies! I almost shrieked in joy when I saw what the mailman had in his hand. Ahem..

Anyway, I'm in the middle of sorting some of my ponies hair out. Some of them had really ratty and tangled hair out of the box. I've got a row of the drying in the kitchen this very second. Hopefully their hair is more manageable after they've dried. :)

Will post photos later this week when I find more time among college work. Looking forward to photographing everypony already!

2 comments:

  1. Vau, mikä saalis! Odottelen jo nyt valokuvia 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, saalis tosiaan! Niin kuin olisi avannut valtavan karkkirasian, kun tuon paketin aukaisi. :D

      Delete