Thursday 8 March 2012

Picnic


I read in the forums that UK people had seen a couple of MLP play sets for sale at John Lewis and of course, I couldn't rest before I went to check one out in London. I was planning to buy the Sweet Slumbers set but absolutely fell in love with all the accessories in Cherilee's Picnic set as well. That hat, the parasol and those fun animals! Haha, so I left the store with two play sets instead.
So glad I got the picnic one though! I had a blast photographing my ponies with it even though these are just really quick shots I took during my work break. :) I really need to think of some other backgrounds for my photos as well as this one is getting a bit boring after so many uses. Luckily I live next to a craft store so shouldn't be that hard to come up with something.

Snowcatcher and Skywishes wanted to join in the picnic as well, apparently to get a bite out of some cabbage. Such a healthy picnic! No cakes or biscuits at all. :D
I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with everypony's hair though. I'm in the middle of film production so time is limited so I guess I will pay more attention to my ponies once things calm down a bit.


Oh, also! I do wonder what the pink squirrel is plotting with an expression like this?

2 comments:

  1. Oi, Skywishes näyttää aivan ihanalta! Minä ajattelin jo, että en mahda sitä pakettia hankkia, jonka mukana se tulee, mutta tulin nyt ehkä toisiin aatoksiin, kun se on noin herttaisen näköinen. :3 Ihania kuvia jälleen kerran!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Skywishes on tosi söpö. Harjakin hyvän värinen.
      Pidin siitä setistäkin, jonka mukana se tuli ja olen aivonystyrät hyristen koittanut keksiä, millaisia skootterikuvia ottaisin tulevaisuudessa! :D

      Delete