Wednesday 14 March 2012

Blue Girls

Dewdrop Dazzle and Snowcatcher are the blue gems of the herd. No matter where I place them on the pony table they always stand out with their blueness.
I think many collectors have said that they could be sisters because they're both blue and their cutie marks feature similar themes; water and snow. I've kind of decided that they're non-identical twin sisters.
If I was to draw a MLP comic I'd love to draw stories of these two! Maybe someday in the future, when I'm less busy with college, I'll draw some pony comics for fun. :)

I really truly honestly hope that they'll release green ponies in the future for this generation as well. It's like my biggest pony wish at the moment. Less pink and more other colours! I'm 100% certain that pink isn't the only colours little girls (and boys) would choose in a shop. I don't remember being a big fan of pink as a child. I liked all colours! :D


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, lemppariponini samassa kuvassa! Mulla on kyllä joku juttu näihin sinisiin G4-poneihin, kun se Star Swirlkin on yksi suosikeistani. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siniset osuu munkin silmään jotenkin niinä mukavimpina. Olen pohtinut, että johtuukohan se siitä, että ne erottuvat niin edukseen muista julkaistuista sävyistä? :)

      Delete
  2. Sait minultakin blogipalkinnon, kurkkaa tänne: http://ponihoitola.blogspot.com/2012/03/palkintojenjako.html 8)

    ReplyDelete