Thursday 15 March 2012

Colourful Girls

I've officially fallen in love with the G3 ponies now. I have a wish list and all for them already...
They're so colourful and expressive compared to the G4 ponies.

I won these two girls, Gardenia Glow & Pretty Pop, used from eBay a week ago and I got them yesterday. Both of their hair was a ridiculous mess and I had to try many different ways to untangle and straighten them. My hair straightener did the job in the end and now they're all pretty and nice. :)

Pretty Pop is an amazing little pony. I love the fact that she has a gumball machine as her cutie mark! It's beyond silly but super fun as well. :D These two look very good together as well and I think I'll be standing them next to each other on the shelf as well. They compliment each other's colours nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment