Thursday 22 March 2012

G3 Applejack

Won this pony off eBay for £0.99 last week and like always, if something seems too good to be true, it usually is just that. The seller mentioned on the auction that the pony has a bit musty smell to her but had been aired, so I decided to bid. She was one stinky pony girl when she arrived to me though and had strangely oily/greasy hair as well, so I took her to have a bath straight away.
I managed to get rid of the smell and the oiliness though and now she's all fresh and nice. :) Am very happy with my purchase.
I've been looking for a G3 Applejack for a while and am happy to have one in the herd now. I love the combination of red and green on her. Also, she has a tiny apple in her eye. Funny.

2 comments:

  1. I love the apple in her eye! Cute!

    I wonder why it is that some sellers don't even think it necessary to WASH their (used condition) merchandise before selling. How hard can it be and the item is more likely to sell, when it's nice & pretty, and the buyer is less likely complain when he or she receives it.

    Your blog is cute and fun, by the way. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wondering about that as well. Though I guess it just doesn't occur to them that they need a wash? Some people have different standards on what's clean and what's not. :P

      Am glad you like my blog! ^_^/

      Delete