Friday 9 March 2012

Diamond Rose & Cherry Pie

I love these girls a lot! They have such wonderful colours to them. :)
A helpful member at MLP Arena bought these two and other ponies for me in the US. They're some of the newest ponies that have come out this year and I don't think I've seen anyone find them in Europe yet. Hopefully they'll come here as well so other pony fans can enjoy their cuteness as well. :)
Diamond Rose seems to be the more popular one out of them. She's really cute with her pink mane and the diamond symbol but there's something about Cherry Pie that I really like as well. Even though she's yet another pink-bodied pony in the collection her mane makes it all more interesting. I love that it has two different tones of yellow in it. I need to think of a way to style her mane so that these two yellows are more visible. :)

I love adding the tiny animal characters in photos. They make shots funnier. For example, in this one it looks like the tiny mouse is trying real hard to join the two pony girls' conversation. :D

4 comments:

  1. Aww, ihan supersöpö lavastus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, tuo tausta tuli Sweet Slumbers -setin mukana ja oli mukavaa vaihtelua luontomaisemalle. :)

      Delete
  2. Hei, sulle on muuten tunnustus minun blogissani! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi, kiitos kaunis. Pitääpä pistää omaankin blogiin nyt sitten! ^_^

      Delete