Monday 26 March 2012

Halloween problems :(



I finally received two of my favourite G3 ponies, Abra-ca-Dabra and Pumpkin Tart, in the mail and was so happy to have them on my hands but.. they came with problems. :( I had wanted them with their accessories (black fabric witch hat and cape and black cat ears) but unfortunately they have left horrible stains on the poor ponies. :(

Is there anything that can be done to get rid of the stains? I've never tried sun fading before and was wondering if it'd be something that could solve this stain problem? I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out with some advice.
Better pictures of the black stains on them:
The bottom parts of both of Pumpkin Tart's ears have black stains on them. This doesn't bother me so much as she could always wear cute hats or I can just cover it with hair but the situation is much worse with Abra-ca-Dabra.....
Abra-ca-Dabra has stains all over her body from the black cape she came with. Am guessing the material the ponies are made off, absorbs colour from fabric?
I'm sad about Abra-ca-Dabra's condition because she's one of my favourites and now I'm worried she'll have these stains forever. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment