Wednesday 29 February 2012

Lily Blossom


Lily Blossom found her way to my pony herd last night (thanks to my friend Laura and her bf!)
This pony has such beautiful colours. I wished her eyes hadn't been pink as it seems like a little odd choice for a grey/purple pony with yellow hair. It doesn't look bad or anything but I feel like some shade of yellow would've looked super nice instead. Oh well, she's still a beauty! ^__^

She was the first pony to come with factory mistakes on her. When I took her out of the box I found out she had a black smudge on the right side of her forehead which couldn't be seen when she was inside the box. I also found a deepish dent on her front leg that's probably come from something pressign on against it for a long period of time. I fortunately managed to rub the smudge off with a rubber but the dent on her leg is there to stay. I'll just think it's a battle scar from some awesome adventure she had in the past. Lily Blossom is a cool girl!

I'm hoping to give her curls so I braided her hair after wetting it with hot water. Hopefully they turn out nice. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment