Wednesday 22 February 2012

Three Ponies

At the moment, my pony collection consists of three beautiful pony girls. From left to right are Glimmer Wings Rarity, Fluttershy and Glimmer Wings Ploomette. Fluttershy was my first pony who was given to me as a gift by Kihi, who's a very dear friend of mine and also the one to blame for my pony obsession. Without Fluttershy I wouldn't have realised how lovely this new generation 4 of ponies is. So if I starve to death, my friend is the one responsible. :I

I really love the Glimmer Wings ponies. The wings are glittery and they open and close. I was expecting the ponies to constantly fall over from the weight of the wings but the ponies turned out to be surprisingly sturdy. I hope Hasbro makes more Glimmer Wing ponies that are not the main cast of the Friendship is Magic series as I'd prefer to not have character doubles. (Apart from Rarity, because a butterfly version of her is a show accurate toy and therefore a must have for me!)

I'm currently waiting for various pony deliveries. I've pretty much bothered everyone I know about ponies and asked them to hunt ponies for me. :D The MLP selection in the UK is apparently very poor and I've been unable to find ponies I want in the shops around here (apart from the winged Rarity, whom I found literally next door.)
So my friends and family in Finland have been helping me out a lot as well as some kind members at the MLP Arena forums. I've been really surprised of everyone's kindness at the forums! It's a lovely hobby group to be a part of.

A list of ponies I'm currently waiting to arrive are:
Also Lily Blossom (thanks Laura!)
Earlier today I got a call from my sister who had been lucky and found the International exclusive Royal Gem Carriage set with the bonus pony, Star Swirl in it. Oh how I've wanted that bonus pony! She's such a nice shade of blue and has been very high on my wish list. :) My sister asked if she could keep the Rarity that comes with the set and just send me the bonus pony and the carriage and I was more than happy to say yes. Also, it's nice that she has some FiM ponies now as well.

Hopefully everything goes well with all the deliveries! I've already lost two ponies in the mail due to a massive amount of bad luck with the post office etc but luckily I got a refund. The fate of those ponies lost in the mail bothers me though! I hope they've found a good place to call their home in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment