Thursday 23 February 2012

Blind Bag Ponies

I love the brushable ponies and they're my main pony interest, but I also like the Blind Bag ones. There's such a massive amount of them to collect!
I've got 8 blind bag ponies so far. From left to right are:
Pudding Pie, Pinkie Pie, Noteworthy, Lulu Luck, Meadow Song, Lovestruck, Glow in the dark Rarity and Rainbow Flash.
I think Rainbow Flash is my current favourite out of these. She's got such nice colours and that pose is fun. I have many many more on my wishlist and hope to grow my bling bag pony collection as well. :)

My wishlist for the blindbags is: Cherry Spices, Firecracker Burst, Flower Wishes, Minty, Pepperdance, Dewdrop Dazzle, Ribbon Heart, Tea Love, Big MacIntosh, Bitta Luck, Golden Grape, Golden Harvest, Lucky Dreams and Sprinkle Shine. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to find bags with some of this lot in them. :)

In other pony news, my sister managed to find Rarity's Carousel Boutique for me this morning. So I'm a proud owner of the lovely bonus pony Sweetie Swirl and the glittery version of Rarity now as well. Happy happy! ^__^

A fellow pony fan friend found the Pony School Pals set for me as well, so I'll be having some pony babies joining my herd soon. (Thanks Uninu!) I'll also be getting the cute flying pony called Flitterheart from her. She comes with a super cute piggy friend as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment