Monday 27 February 2012

Blossomforth



Got Blossomforth in the mail today. She's a beauty with gentle, slightly sad eyes. I need to find a way to style the hair of my ponies because they seem to be all over the place by default. The hair's so hard to take out the box without damaging it. I can't see why the mane and the tail have to be taped so well inside the box. I tried soaking her hair in hot water for a bit to tame the horrible frizzy monster that was her mane and it looks much better now. Think I need to buy some styling gel/mousse to give it a nice finishing touch. :)

I really want to build a photographing set for pony photographs as well. When I have some proper free time I might pop in the Hobby Craft next door and see what they have. :)
The hedgehog animal friend that came with Blossomforth is quite adorable as well. One of the best ones so far in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment