Tuesday 7 August 2012

Glass Eyes & a Box


I ordered some cheap glass eyes from eBay so my new dolls wouldn't be eyeless when they arrive. Turns out I also got what I paid for. The irises of the eyes aren't all that even with their colours and on one golden eye the pupil isn't in the center of the eyeball. I wonder how obvious those flaws will be once they're inside the doll's head? Anyway, not a big loss in the end, and am sure they'll serve their purpose ok till I find better eyes to replace these ones. 

A while ago, I found the prettiest box for my doll tools and accessories. Isn't it lovely?

Just looking at it makes me all excited about collecting all these things for dolls, bit by bit. I've grown a habit of opening and closing it just to admire its details. It's quite handy too! It has two "floors" of storage space with tiny compartments and the top "floor" is removable. There's also a mirror, which makes me think this box's original idea was to be a make-up box. I hope it doesn't feel too bad about being something else. 





No comments:

Post a Comment